Using the link below, find the most current issue of the Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report (MMWR). Follow these directions:
- Select and read one of the articles (excluding the notifiable diseases and mortality tables link that is with each edition).
- Provide a detailed synopsis of the article addressing questions such as 1) What is the main idea of the article? What is the implement for public health? 3) What information was outlined and highlighted? 4) What is the final prognosis in the article?
- Explain how relevant this article is for the general population by focusing on the following question: What was the point of reporting this information?
- Place the first couple of words of your selected article in the subject line of your post so your classmates know which article you selected.
- Your post must be at least 150 words and include the appropriate APA reference and accompanying citations of that article.
MMWR can be found at this source:Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. (2015). Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.. Retrieved from http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/index2014.html