- The skin is the major organ of the _____________ system. The top layer of the skin is called the ______________. (2 pts)
- What organs are part of the nervous system? What does the system do for the body?
- Which organ system consists of glands that secrete hormones into the bloodstream?
- List 3 organs found in the abdominal cavity.
- Explain how a negative feedback mechanism differs from a positive feedback mechanism.
https://collegenursingpapers.com/wp-content/themes/fildisi/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg 150 150 admin admin https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/c0dc0b9fda5cdec57c4974120ec0b480?s=96&d=mm&r=g