This assignment affords you the opportunity to demonstrate understanding of ethics as it relates to the field of psychology.
Read the “Ethical Transgressions of School Psychology Graduate Students: A Critical Incidents Survey” article located in this week’s Electronic Reserve Readings.
Select one of the ethical issues discussed in the article.
Create a 5- to 8-slide presentation, including detailed speaker notes, on the effect of ethical reasoning and decision making. Include the following:
- What ethical traits, concepts, and principles are presented in this article?
- How was the chosen ethical issue an example of poor ethical decision making?
- What ethical reasoning strategies could have helped in this situation?
Format your presentation according to appropriate course-level APA guidelines:
- Treat the presentation as if it were an academic paper.
- Make the first slide the title page slide.
- Include in-text citations on any body slides that require them, revealing outside source information.
- Make the last slide the references slide.