Please read the information at the two links noted below, and then answer the following questions:
1. Are electronic discussion boards an effective way of communicating with people in your company?
2. When might it be best NOT to use an electronic discussion board?
3. How can such a discussion board be made to be more useful over time?
4. How can you tell if a discussion member is stating fact or opinion?
5. How can you encourage a non-participating discussion board member to take an active part in the conversation at hand?