Please download attachment (Due in 24 hours) Original work
It is imperative that HR leaders understand the important role they play as strategic partners, and that they are clear about what organizational capacity is and how to build it. In their unique knowledge and experience, HR can be both a leader and a collaborator or partner in finding and building organizational strength, agility, and even innovation—all of which are necessary in creating organizations that sustain themselves. Understanding this dynamic is crucial to organizations and individuals in meeting the challenges of today and the expectations and needs of tomorrow.
By Day 3
DQ 1 (200-300 Words)
Based on this week’s readings and your own academic research, post your response to the following:
· Argue for or against the academic concept that organizational capacity equals sustainability in organizations.
· Explain who among key leaders is most capable of driving efforts to create organizational capacity. Provide rationale for your judgment.
DQ 2 (200-300 Words)
Respond to at least two of your colleagues’ postings. In your responses, address the following summative considerations that pertain specifically to this week’s topics:
· In what ways do the readings provided in this week’s Learning Resources and those identified by you and your colleagues answer important “so what?” questions in the field of human resources?
· How are these readings potentially valuable for research in the field?
· Are there any important gaps (i.e., contradictions, arguments, disagreements, or areas of divergence) within this set of readings that point to potential topics for future research?
· How would you follow up to extend or explore these gaps?