Clinical Issue Article Analysis
Final Learning Team Project
The Learning Team will choose a current clinical issue and a corresponding clinical guideline as the focus of the final project. During the final week, your team will present a summary of findings, including validity, conflicts, and applicability to your selected clinical issue or topic.
During the course, use the University Library to identify three articles that investigate your chosen team issue or topic through qualitative and quantitative methods. Using the Guidelines for Quantitative and Qualitative Nursing Research Critiques, discuss with your Learning Team which articles best represent your chosen clinical issue or topic.
- Step 1: Select a clinical issue and corresponding clinical guideline as the focus of your final project.
- Step 2: Identify one article per Learning Team member, with a minimum of three, which investigate your chosen team topic using different quantitative methods.
- Step 3: Identify one article per Learning Team member, with a minimum of three, which investigate your chosen team topic using different qualitative methods.
- Step 4: Develop a sentence outline for the final Learning Team project.
- Step 5: Present the analysis on the current clinical issue or topic.
NUR 518 WEEK 2 Clinical Issue Article Analysis – Step 1