Here you will provide the instructor and the group with 2 pieces: the actual assessment instrument(s)(questionnaire, survey, etc); AND a brief (1-2 paragraphs) description of the rationale for its creation. This part of the assignment should address the following:
· factor(s) that informed your choice for the specific design ofyour needs-assessment instrument(s)
· reasons for choosing your specific design over other possible instruments
· a prediction of your anticipated findings
· a brief description of the process that led to the creation of your needs assessment instrument(s).
· the instrument that will be used to collect data on the issue you will be trying to resolve in the classroom.
Check these videos for more information:
https://youtu.be/O2AxAVusv7U (Natalie Swope, SF Education Fund’s Teacher Action Research)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoJLQk75GRg( Action Research)