Write a three to six (3-6) page paper in which you:
- Summarize one (1) article you selected from the NPR Website. The one (1) article must be from within the last two (2) months.
- Describe the major adjustment issues discussed in each story.
- Examine at least three (3) evidence-based strategies from each of the selected articles that could help the individuals in each article enhance their adjustment skills.
- Recommend theoneevidence-based strategy thatYOU feelis best suited for the people in the selected articles. Discuss why you recommend the strategy you chose. On what do you base your assertions?
- Cite your selected article as a source. Your textbook should be used as an additional source, for a total of two (2) sources.
Please organize your paper with subheadings as follows (each subheading should be followed by a paragraph containing the appropriate information):
- Summary of chosen article
- Major adjustment issue in chosen article
- Three (3) evidence-based strategies from chosen article
- Evidence-based strategy I feel is best suited for people in chosen article
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double-spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required assignment page length.
- Include a reference page containing APA-formatted references for all sources used in your paper. The reference page is not included in the required assignment page length.
Running head: ARTICLE 1 ARTICLEStudent NameProfessor NameCourse NameAugust 29, 2016 ARTICLE 2Article1. Summary Established in 2003, the not-for-profit association Story Corps, situated in…