Design a 1,400- to 2,100-word “change and negotiation plan” and “summary”.
Include the following:
- An abstract that briefly describe the change and negotiation plan
- An introduction that describes the audience–such as the senior leadership or the unit manager–and the purpose of the change and negotiation plan
- Analysis of the practicum problem
- Description of the chosen change theory (Organizational CHANGE theory, not Nursing theory)
- Proposed change(s), strategies, and the importance of each
- The various stakeholders and describe their roles within the change (include titles only, not actual names)
- Explanation of the proposed change process (including details on the various steps)
- Description of the proposed communication plan for the change
- Explanation of the tactics, styles, or strategies that will be used in the negotiation processes.
Research 4+ peer reviewed professional references in united states to support your work.
Format your paper according to APA guidelines.