Create a 15- to 20-minute multimedia presentation–such as slide, tutorial, or video–including speaker notes with cited sources, to teach a population of your choice, discussing the following:
- Describe the population you are presenting to.
- Describe the causes of anxiety, panic, PTSD, and dissociative disorders
- Explain the treatments of anxiety, panic, PTSD, and dissociative disorders
- Describe possible gender and cultural influences of anxiety, panic, PTSD, and dissociative disorders.
Write a 1,200-to 1,500-word paper discussing:
- Potential causes of depressive, bipolar, and substance disorders.
- Treatment methods for depressive, bipolar, and substance disorders.
- Any Potential gender and cultural influences on depressive, bipolar and substance disorders.
Choose a disorder of childhood or adolescence.
Conduct a literature review on the chosen disorder.
Create an annotated bibliography.
Include a minimum of 5 peer-reviewed articles.
Choose a disorder of interest discussed in this course.
Write a 1,200- to 1,500-word paper on the chosen disorder, describing the following:
- The behaviors associated with the disorder
- The range of impairment for this disorder
- The implications of this disorder on society
- Possible treatment options for the disorder
Include a minimum of 4 peer-reviewed sources.