1. Define the sociological imagination.
2. Using the sociological imagination; respond to the question why is eating hamburgers so very popular in the United States.
1. From a Functionalist perspective, explain how the pattern of eating hamburgers serves the overall United States.
2. From a Conflict, explain how the pattern of eating hamburgers in the United States serves special interest, instead of the common good.
3. From a Symbolic Interactionist point of view how what meanings do individuals assign to eating hamburgers in the United States
1.Describe the role of Institutional Review Boards for reviewing research proposals?
Is the following statement one that assumes causation or correlation?
Statement: Having a college degree results in higher income.
- Explain the reason for your answer.
- Provide a statement of your own that assumes causation.
- Provide a statement of your own that assumes correlation.
- Tell me the difference between your statements of causation and correlation.