- Define sex-linked traits.
- Explain why males have a greater chance of having hemophilia than females. Be specific.
- What type of genotype will children have for a trait if both parents are homozygous recessive for it?
- If an offspring shows a phenotype that is intermediate between the phenotypes of the parents, what is this type of inheritance?
- What type of inheritance is demonstrated by human blood types?
https://collegenursingpapers.com/wp-content/themes/fildisi/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg 150 150 admin admin https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/c0dc0b9fda5cdec57c4974120ec0b480?s=96&d=mm&r=g