Assignment 2: RA 2: Training Program Proposal
Description of RA 2:
For this assignment, you will develop a proposal for a training program on facilitating change within an organization.
You have been hired as a training consultant, and you are responsible to develop a training program for managers tasked with facilitating change within an organization.
Identify an organization in which you have been involved. Based on the material covered in this course as well as the knowledge gleaned from your work experience, develop a proposal that addresses the following:
- Describe the organization for which you are developing the training proposal. In your description, include a discussion of the industry (including current industry trends) and the organization’s customers.
- Identify the organizational characteristics that will influence decisions for how change initiatives will be planned and implemented.
- Provide recommendations for developing effective change leaders and followers. Your recommendations should address the need for healthy change facilitation as well as the demands placed on a change facilitator.
- Describe specific strategies to identify and resolve resistance to change.
- Identify ethical issues that should be addressed throughout the planning, implementation, and assessment phases. Provide recommendations for addressing the ethical issues.
- Discuss future trends that may have an impact on the change initiatives within the next three to five years.
Your final product will be in a Microsoft Word document of approximately 12–15 pages in length. Utilize at least 6–8 sources from professional literature in your research. Professional literature may include the Argosy University online library resources, relevant textbooks, peer-reviewed journal articles, and websites created by professional organizations, agencies, or institutions (.edu or .gov). Your response should demonstrate ethical scholarship in appropriate and accurate representation and attribution of sources (i.e., APA) and display accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.