Final Hospital Marketing Comparison and Marketing Plan Project: Unit 10
Submit the Hospital Marketing Comparison and Marketing Plan Project in this unit. Refer to the Overview in this document to ensure all components of the project are included. Refer to the grading rubric in this document to review the grading criteria. Reference pages 141–144 ofStrategic Marketing for Health Care Organizations for instructions about creating a marketing plan.
To successfully complete this project, you will be expected to:
- Assess the patient perspective of quality and services.
- Analyze market research in the health care environment to develop a marketing plan that is in line with a strategic plan.
- Analyze competitive forces in the market place in determining strategy.
- Analyze common internal sources of quantitative information utilized in strategic decision making.
- Analyze critical strategic challenges facing the health care organization.
- Describe the last new service offered at each hospital and how they were marketed.
- To achieve a successful project experience and outcome, you are expected to meet the following requirements.
- The marketing plan portion of the project should include the following sections:
- Executive Summary and Table of Contents.
- Environmental Analysis.
- Opportunity and Issue Analysis.
- Marketing Strategy.
- Action Programs.
- Financial Projections.
- Implementation Controls.