Objective: Students are to create a 3 page informational Brochure on specific aspects of forensic psychology.
Directions: Read chapters 1, 2 and 3 in your Forensic Psychology textbook. Then type up a 3 page informational brochure that answers the following questions:
1. What is forensic psychology? (please answer this question in your own words as much as possible while still maintaining accuracy).
2. How does one become a forensic psychologist?
3. What are some of the differences between psychology and the law that make the intersection challenging?
4. Describe some of the major methods of forensic assessment.
5. Who are forensic psychologists treating?
6. Describe the ethical issues confronting forensic psychologists.