- Additional Interests: The diversity of biological organisms is vast and interesting! Identify at least one unique fact or behavior not covered in the life cycle, structure/function or evolution and discuss it. For example, does your organism have an interesting parental care strategy or mating system? What about an adaptation or co-dependence with another species?
III. Conclusion section: this section should contain four to six bullet points that sum up the main points from the outline.
- Start your conclusive section with one sentence summarizing some basic information about your chosen organism (name and geographical distribution).
- Continue with a brief summary (1-2 sentences) about the life cycle and any particular body structures.
- Include a brief note about its evolutionary path.
- Include a brief summary (1-2 sentences) about the ecological role of your chosen organism in its ecosystem.
- Wrap up the conclusive section with a closing note that provides brief information about a unique fact and/or behavior of your chosen organism