- Portfolio Development Scoring Guide.
As you assemble your assignments into your ePortfolio, consider how the various aspects of human services professional standards lead to results in the field. With the pace of daily work and expectations in all aspects of our lives, this may not be a topic to which you normally devote a great deal of time.
For this assignment, step back and take a higher-level viewpoint. Write a synthesis of what you have learned about each of the areas in your portfolio (listed below) and include the synthesis in that tab of your ePortfolio. Include in each synthesis a description of how the work in your portfolio supports what you have learned in each area. Each synthesis should require 1–2 pages to complete so that the overall length of this paper could be as brief as five pages or as long as ten pages.
Once you have created a draft, select the synthesis you wrote for one aspect and take advantage of the first discussion in this unit to obtain peer feedback. You can then use the feedback to enhance your assignment before submitting it to your instructor.
- Helping Relationships.
- The Field of Human Services.
- Theoretical Models.
- The Multidisciplinary Approach to Practice.
- Moving Forward – Professional Development Goals.
Submit a document that includes all five of your syntheses in the assignment area by the end of this unit. Be sure to make your ePortfolio accessible to your instructor so that the instructor can review the work that you refer to in the synthesis.
- Written communication: Written communication that is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- Length of paper: 5–10 typed double-spaced pages
- Font and font size: Arial, 10 point.